Friday, January 11, 2013

About the Green Glass Doors

These are some clues that you have given so far, some of them are mine:

The green glass doors

I'm going through the green glass doors and I'm bringing noodles but not chopsticks
I'm bringing football but not a quarter back
I'm bringing a notebook but not a pen
I'm bringing a professor but not a teacher
I'm bringing hell but not heaven
I'm bringing a mall but no stores
I'm bringing eggs but not yolks
I'm bringing good but no evil
I'm bringing trees but not flowers
I'm bringing an apple but not a pear
I'm bringing wheels but not a car
I'm bringing happiness but not love
I'm bringing a book but not pages
I'm bringing a spoon but not a knife
I'm bringing a bottle but not water
I'm bringing lettuce but not salad
I'm bringing weekends but not days
I'm bringing lollipops but not candy
I'm bringing teeth but not a mouth
I'm bringing mayonnaise but not ketchup
I'm bringing a tall man but not a snow monster
I'm bringing sickness but not medicine
I'm bringing glasses but not eyes
I'm bringing a dessert but not an ice cream
I'm bringing a school but not kids
I'm bringing a wall but no bricks
I'm bringing wood but not a table
I'm bringing a call but not a phone
I'm bringing facebook but not a website
I'm bringing trees but not a forest
I'm bringing arrows but not a bow
I'm bringing summer but not winter
I'm bringing fall but not spring
I'm bringing fall out but not an x-box
I'm bringing basketball but no players
I'm bringing a pool but not water
I'm bringing a bass but not a guitar
I'm bringing weed but not plants
I'm bringing a sweet but not a candy

No comments:

Post a Comment